Business Process Management
Business Process Management, (BPM) has gained momentum over the last two decades across industries.
Advantages of BPM – allows organizations to focus on their core expertise while realizing other benefits –
- Cost Efficiency
- Higher Flexibility
- Better Quality and Performance
- More Competitive Advantages
- Increased Diversity of Skills
- More Global Presence
Here are three major trends expected to emerge with BPM technology in 2023.
- Emphasis on Process Automation
- Focus on Social Media Management Tools
- Investments in Cloud Computing
Automation will continue to be a significant threat to low skilled jobs in the BPM sector. Many of the major outsourcing companies intend to make major investments in robotic automation in the coming two years. Start-up’s will also play a vital role in the outsourcing sector and this trend will continue in the near future. Moreover, the industry will benefit from increased transparency in global outsourcing policies.
WE AT VASUTTI, OFFER EXPERTISE IN SETTING UP THE CONTACT CENTRE OPERATIONS FROM SCRATCH AND RUN IT SUCCESSFULLY WITH THE AIM TO REDUCE COST, IMPROVED CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE AND DEPLOYMENT OF ROBOTICS AND DIGITIZATION.
We can guide businesses with end-to-end solutions ranging from FINANCIAL DUE DILIGENCE, SUCCESSFUL TRANSITION, OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT, KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT, PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
Eight key parameters to focus in a Contact Centre
- Customer experience
- Engage agents
- Choose and focus on the right metrics
- Invest in your supervisors
- Automate where possible
- Give agents the tools and data they need
- Get professional inputs regarding compliance and privacy
- Deploy digital transformation