Business Process Outsourcing
Business Process Outsourcing,
(BPO) has gained momentum over the last two decades across industries.
Advantages of BPO – Outsourcing allows organizations to focus on their core expertise while realizing other benefits –
- Cost Efficiency
- Higher Flexibility
- Better Quality and Performance
- More Competitive Advantages
- Increased Diversity of Skills
- More Global Presence
Here are three major trends expected to emerge with BPO technology in 2021.
1. Emphasis on Process Automation
2. Focus on Social Media Management Tools
3. Investments in Cloud Computing
Automation will continue to be a significant threat to low skilled jobs in the BPO sector. Many of the major outsourcing companies intend to make major investments in robotic automation in the coming two years. Startups will also play a vital role in the outsourcing sector and this trend will continue in 2021. Moreover, the industry will benefit from increased transparency in global outsourcing policies.
We at Vasutti, offer expertise in setting up the contact center operations from scratch and run it successfully with the aim to reduce cost, improved customer experience and deployment of Robotics and Digitization
We can guide businesses on the setup, offer training, support, coaching, and on-demand expertise.
Eight key parameters to focus in a Call Center
- Focus on customer experience
- Engage agents
- Choose and focus on the right metrics
- Invest in your supervisors
- Automate where possible
- Give agents the tools and data they need
- Get professional inputs regarding compliance and privacy
- Deploy digital transformation