OFFSHORING AND OUTSOURCING ADVISORY & EXECUTION
PROBLEM IDENTIFICATION | ANALYSIS | DESIGN ENGINEERING | PERFORMANCE ENHANCEMENT
We offer a systematic approach in TOTAL EXPERIENCE MANAGEMENT to our Clients Business Processes ~ who are either considering outsourcing or have already outsourced part or all their business. With productive years of client and partner outsourcing experience, we specialize in best outcomes accelerating business agility growth with the most comprehensive and consistent approach.
FOCUSED ADVISORY SERVICES
1. Partner identification
5. Knowledge Transfer
6. Process Improvements
KEY SERVICE DIFFERENTIATORS:
1. Migration methodologies
2. IT Security strategies
3. Business Continuity planning
4. Change Management Support
5. Risk Management Methodologies
1. Identifying Processes eligible for Off-Shoring, Near-Shoring based, Facilitating Partner, Location and Site
selection based on:
2. Outsourcing Strategy – Global, Regional and Local by:
- Outline Detailed Outsourcing Goals
- Choose the Right Outsourcing Engagement Model - Facilitate rapid transition to ensure least disruptions to current operations.
- Actively Track Outsourcing Progress and Added Value.
- Establish Strong Client/Vendor Communication Channels and Relationships.
ROBUST L&D FRAMEWORK
3. Setting Learning and Development Frameworks via:
- Diagnosing the capabilities of organizations and individuals that impact business.
- Identify the relevance and purpose of building capabilities as per roles and responsibilities.
- Assessing objectively to link learning requirements with people development and quantifiable target.
- Gaps are mapped using customized psychometric assessments for behaviors in emerging roles and learning needs within the organization and competition in the marketplace.
- Redesigning learning strategies and delivering the solution through a hybrid model of on-line learning, virtual classrooms, and instructor-led sessions.
- Aligning performance management with the learning outcomes thereby promoting self- development.
- Metrics measuring the progress and close looping.
4. Streamlining Management Information Systems by improving the efficiency of process within an organization by:
- Assessing existing processes and workflows.
- Deployment of strategy using Balance scorecard.
- Analyze outcomes.
- Identification of scope for Automation.
- Resource management
5. Identifying and assessment of Technology tools - to manage large volumes of data, communicate with clients and customers, and collaborate effectively across teams and departments.
- Partner Solution – DAAS provider.
- Cloud computing.
- Customer relationship management (CRM) systems.
6. Hiring Strategy and Staffing Solutions
- Skillset calibration for hiring.
- Design job descriptions.
- Devise recruitment strategy, choosing effective sources.
- Screening - Use customized online assessments for talent identification using AI enabled proctoring mechanisms
- Manage the end-to-end onboarding process starting from offer release to Go-live.
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT THROUGH DIAGNOSTIC ASSESSMENT
7. Managing and Optimizing Existing Operations.
- Exploitative – when there are significant gaps in existing processes to meet current requirements, this requiring Process Improvement methodology.
- Explorative – when the need for change is anticipated in advance and at times driven internally as an aspiration of higher performance.
- Analytical – when the potential for improvement exists but not apparent and is visible only from insights created through deep analytics.
- Transformational – The process redesign is initiated for a very different objective of radically enhanced performance bringing into the scope all interacting and interdependent processes. There is a paradigm shift into the overall process redesigning factoring embedding of automation & analytics into it.